Jefferies Starts Harley-Davidson (HOG) at Hold
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/2: (ASNA) (HTBX) (REPH) Higher; (PLX) (MEMP) (DRYS) Lower
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on Harley-Davidson (NYSE: HOG) with a Hold rating and a price target of $49.00.
Analyst Trevor Young commented, "HOG (HOLD, PT $49) has solid management and execution, but we worry about motorcycle demand peaking, rising credit mix, and a possible inflection in revenue per unit. HOG has demonstrated solid execution given highest GM & FCF conversion among peers, efficient working capital management, and steady dividend growth. We worry about record-high US motorcycle penetration, rising mix of financing, credit losses normalizing and slowing volume growth. H-D's premium brand and "no discount" strategy will require additional spend to bolster sales/maintain share. HOG screens as undervalued, but we remain cautious as we may be late in the cycle. We are -1%/-4% below consensus FY17 revenue/EPS."
Shares of Harley-Davidson closed at $52.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts HubSpot Inc (HUBS) at Outperform
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!