Jefferies Starts Harley-Davidson (HOG) at Hold
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on Harley-Davidson (NYSE: HOG) with a Hold rating and a price target of $49.00.
Analyst Trevor Young commented, "HOG (HOLD, PT $49) has solid management and execution, but we worry about motorcycle demand peaking, rising credit mix, and a possible inflection in revenue per unit. HOG has demonstrated solid execution given highest GM & FCF conversion among peers, efficient working capital management, and steady dividend growth. We worry about record-high US motorcycle penetration, rising mix of financing, credit losses normalizing and slowing volume growth. H-D's premium brand and "no discount" strategy will require additional spend to bolster sales/maintain share. HOG screens as undervalued, but we remain cautious as we may be late in the cycle. We are -1%/-4% below consensus FY17 revenue/EPS."
Shares of Harley-Davidson closed at $52.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Packaging Corp. (PKG) to $93; Reiterates Buy
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!