Jefferies Starts Harley-Davidson (HOG) at Hold
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on Harley-Davidson (NYSE: HOG) with a Hold rating and a price target of $49.00.
Analyst Trevor Young commented, "HOG (HOLD, PT $49) has solid management and execution, but we worry about motorcycle demand peaking, rising credit mix, and a possible inflection in revenue per unit. HOG has demonstrated solid execution given highest GM & FCF conversion among peers, efficient working capital management, and steady dividend growth. We worry about record-high US motorcycle penetration, rising mix of financing, credit losses normalizing and slowing volume growth. H-D's premium brand and "no discount" strategy will require additional spend to bolster sales/maintain share. HOG screens as undervalued, but we remain cautious as we may be late in the cycle. We are -1%/-4% below consensus FY17 revenue/EPS."
Shares of Harley-Davidson closed at $52.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mercury Computer (MRCY) PT Raised to $30 at Jefferies Following 2Q Report
- Targa Resources (TRGP) PT Raised to $65 at Credit Suisse
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Columbia Property Trust (CXP) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!