Jefferies Starts Golfsmith International (GOLF) at Buy
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on Golfsmith International (NYSE: GOLF) with a Buy rating and a price target of $25.00.
Analyst Randal Konik commented, "We believe GOLF should see steady growth as it drives further market share gains, and benefits from an improving industry backdrop. A loyal customer base and high consumables penetration add a key aspect of predictability. We initiate coverage of GOLF with a Buy rating & $25 PT and see the risk/reward skewed to the upside. We expect the stock to be driven by multiple expansion, as GOLF trades below its peer set."
NOTE: JEF was a passive bookrunner in the Oct. '16 IPO.
Shares of Golfsmith International closed at $19.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Starts Verisk Analytics (VRSK) at Hold
- Oppenheimer Assumes Mallinckrodt plc (MNK) at Outperform
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!