Jefferies Starts Golfsmith International (GOLF) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on Golfsmith International (NYSE: GOLF) with a Buy rating and a price target of $25.00.
Analyst Randal Konik commented, "We believe GOLF should see steady growth as it drives further market share gains, and benefits from an improving industry backdrop. A loyal customer base and high consumables penetration add a key aspect of predictability. We initiate coverage of GOLF with a Buy rating & $25 PT and see the risk/reward skewed to the upside. We expect the stock to be driven by multiple expansion, as GOLF trades below its peer set."
NOTE: JEF was a passive bookrunner in the Oct. '16 IPO.
Shares of Golfsmith International closed at $19.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Ulta Salon (ULTA) to $270; Reiterates Hold
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!