Jefferies Starts Golar LNG Partners (GMLP) at Buy
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on Golar LNG Partners (NASDAQ: GMLP) with a Buy rating and a price target of $25.00.
Analyst Randy Giveans commented, "We are initiating coverage of the LNG shipping Master Limited Partnership group with a bullish view due to the improving industry fundamentals with LNG shipping demand growth set to outpace LNG shipping supply growth through at least 2020, very attractive risk/reward dynamics relative to the midstream MLP space, and potential for continued fleet expansion and annual distribution growth in the coming years."
Shares of Golar LNG Partners closed at $19.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts Mercury Computer (MRCY) at Buy
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts Esterline Tech (ESL) at Buy
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts Wesco Aircraft Holdings (WAIR) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!