Jefferies Starts Golar LNG Partners (GMLP) at Buy
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on Golar LNG Partners (NASDAQ: GMLP) with a Buy rating and a price target of $25.00.
Analyst Randy Giveans commented, "We are initiating coverage of the LNG shipping Master Limited Partnership group with a bullish view due to the improving industry fundamentals with LNG shipping demand growth set to outpace LNG shipping supply growth through at least 2020, very attractive risk/reward dynamics relative to the midstream MLP space, and potential for continued fleet expansion and annual distribution growth in the coming years."
Shares of Golar LNG Partners closed at $19.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Nutanix (NTNX) at Outperform
- Intersil (ISIL) PT Bumped to $22 at Stifel
- UBS Raises Price Target on Zions Bancorp (ZION) to $29 Following 3Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!