Jefferies Starts Gemphire Therapeutics (GEMP) at Buy
- Stock futures rise as flurry of deal activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on Gemphire Therapeutics (NASDAQ: GEMP) with a Buy rating and a price target of $15.00.
Analyst Matthew Andrews commented, "Initiating with a Buy Rating and $15 price target. Gemcabene is being developed to address the large, evolving global dyslipidemia market. If gemcabene’s profile and Ph. II(b)/III data replicate Pfizer’s Ph. I/II(a) data, we believe it can ultimately become a broadly-adopted 2nd Line agent used with statins. We estimate 2036 global-adjusted royalties to GEMP of $385M."
Shares of Gemphire Therapeutics closed at $10.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Reiterates Buy on PPG Industries (PPG) - PT to $113
- Credit Suisse Starts Fulgent Genetics (FLGT) at Outperform
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Following 3Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!