Jefferies Starts Fox Factory Holding (FOXF) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on Fox Factory Holding (NASDAQ: FOXF) with a Buy rating and a price target of $26.00.
Analyst Trevor Young commented, "FOXF (BUY, PT $26) is our top pick given its increasing penetration into powersports and automotive categories, a growing bicycle TAM and a +300bps EBITDA margin opportunity. Fox is a leader in premium bicycle suspension and is expanding its TAM by 50%+ by entering mid-market price points, plus new component categories. However we see automotive/ powersports as an even greater opportunity. Production shifts to dedicated factories, new ERP, and growing aftermarket mix should drive +200bps GM expansion in the coming years. We are +2% and +6% ahead of FY17 consensus revenue and adjusted EPS."
Shares of Fox Factory Holding closed at $22.13 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Xenon Pharmaceuticals (XENE) at Buy
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!