Jefferies Starts Fox Factory Holding (FOXF) at Buy
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on Fox Factory Holding (NASDAQ: FOXF) with a Buy rating and a price target of $26.00.
Analyst Trevor Young commented, "FOXF (BUY, PT $26) is our top pick given its increasing penetration into powersports and automotive categories, a growing bicycle TAM and a +300bps EBITDA margin opportunity. Fox is a leader in premium bicycle suspension and is expanding its TAM by 50%+ by entering mid-market price points, plus new component categories. However we see automotive/ powersports as an even greater opportunity. Production shifts to dedicated factories, new ERP, and growing aftermarket mix should drive +200bps GM expansion in the coming years. We are +2% and +6% ahead of FY17 consensus revenue and adjusted EPS."
Shares of Fox Factory Holding closed at $22.13 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!