Jefferies Starts Fox Factory Holding (FOXF) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on Fox Factory Holding (NASDAQ: FOXF) with a Buy rating and a price target of $26.00.
Analyst Trevor Young commented, "FOXF (BUY, PT $26) is our top pick given its increasing penetration into powersports and automotive categories, a growing bicycle TAM and a +300bps EBITDA margin opportunity. Fox is a leader in premium bicycle suspension and is expanding its TAM by 50%+ by entering mid-market price points, plus new component categories. However we see automotive/ powersports as an even greater opportunity. Production shifts to dedicated factories, new ERP, and growing aftermarket mix should drive +200bps GM expansion in the coming years. We are +2% and +6% ahead of FY17 consensus revenue and adjusted EPS."
Shares of Fox Factory Holding closed at $22.13 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!