Jefferies Starts First Data Corporation (FDC) at Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on First Data Corporation (NYSE: FDC) with a Buy rating and a price target of $16.50.
Analyst Jason Kupferberg commented, "We initiate on FDC with a Buy rating and $16.50 PT. Key points: 1) growth in domestic merchant processing segment is set to inflect, aided by improved SMB attrition, new enterprise wins, easier comps, 2) continued, gradual balance sheet de-levering, 3) investor sentiment and share performance have been weak since Oct. '15 IPO, 4) the Analyst Day on 11/16 could be a positive catalyst, including the introduction of financial guidance."
Shares of First Data Corporation closed at $13.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $120 at Aegis Capital Following Solid 4Q
- JPMorgan Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Neutral
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust (PEI) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!