Jefferies Starts First Data Corporation (FDC) at Buy
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on First Data Corporation (NYSE: FDC) with a Buy rating and a price target of $16.50.
Analyst Jason Kupferberg commented, "We initiate on FDC with a Buy rating and $16.50 PT. Key points: 1) growth in domestic merchant processing segment is set to inflect, aided by improved SMB attrition, new enterprise wins, easier comps, 2) continued, gradual balance sheet de-levering, 3) investor sentiment and share performance have been weak since Oct. '15 IPO, 4) the Analyst Day on 11/16 could be a positive catalyst, including the introduction of financial guidance."
Shares of First Data Corporation closed at $13.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!