Jefferies Starts Enova International (ENVA) at Buy
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on Enova International (NYSE: ENVA) with a Buy rating and a price target of $12.00.
Analyst John Hecht commented, "We are initiating coverage with a Buy rating and $12 PT. We believe that Enova is an innovator and a leader in the large, fragmented market for alternative consumer lending, and that there is meaningful upside from current stock price levels. We highlight the company is adept in dealing with both migrating regulatory frameworks and adverse economic climates which should distinguish the company from other emerging lenders over time."
Shares of Enova International closed at $9.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Starts Danaher (DHR) at Buy
- Deutsche Bank Starts Bio-Techne Corp. (TECH) at Buy
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!