Jefferies Starts Enova International (ENVA) at Buy
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on Enova International (NYSE: ENVA) with a Buy rating and a price target of $12.00.
Analyst John Hecht commented, "We are initiating coverage with a Buy rating and $12 PT. We believe that Enova is an innovator and a leader in the large, fragmented market for alternative consumer lending, and that there is meaningful upside from current stock price levels. We highlight the company is adept in dealing with both migrating regulatory frameworks and adverse economic climates which should distinguish the company from other emerging lenders over time."
Shares of Enova International closed at $9.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!