Jefferies Starts Easterly Government Properties (DEA) at Buy
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on Easterly Government Properties (NYSE: DEA) with a Buy rating and a price target of $22.00.
Analyst Jonathan Petersen commented, "We expect DEA’s focus on a specific subset of federal government leased properties will result in more stable and predictable earnings, relative to Office REIT peers. Growth is driven through acquisitions in a niche market with a total value of $20B. Finally, given the counter-cyclical nature of government expansion, DEA should improve risk-adjusted returns in a diversified REIT portfolio. Jefferies was book manager in DEA's June 2016 equity offering."
Shares of Easterly Government Properties closed at $18.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN) at Buy
- Oppenheimer Assumes Mallinckrodt plc (MNK) at Outperform
- Oppenheimer Assumes OvaScience (OVAS) at Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!