Jefferies Starts Dynagas LNG Partners (DLNG) at Buy
- Wall Street ends down as Trump focuses on trade
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on Dynagas LNG Partners (NYSE: DLNG) with a Buy rating and a price target of $18.00.
Analyst Randy Giveans commented, "We are initiating coverage of the LNG shipping Master Limited Partnership group with a bullish view due to the improving industry fundamentals with LNG shipping demand growth set to outpace LNG shipping supply growth through at least 2020, very attractive risk/reward dynamics relative to the midstream MLP space, and potential for continued fleet expansion and annual distribution growth in the coming years."
Shares of Dynagas LNG Partners closed at $15.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perrigo Co. (PRGO): Cutting Estimates After Management Meeting - Jefferies
- General Electric (GE) PT Lowered to $35 at UBS Following 4Q Report
- RBC Capital Reiterates Outperform on General Electric (GE) Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!