Jefferies Starts Dynagas LNG Partners (DLNG) at Buy
- S&P, Dow fall with health stocks; Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on Dynagas LNG Partners (NYSE: DLNG) with a Buy rating and a price target of $18.00.
Analyst Randy Giveans commented, "We are initiating coverage of the LNG shipping Master Limited Partnership group with a bullish view due to the improving industry fundamentals with LNG shipping demand growth set to outpace LNG shipping supply growth through at least 2020, very attractive risk/reward dynamics relative to the midstream MLP space, and potential for continued fleet expansion and annual distribution growth in the coming years."
Shares of Dynagas LNG Partners closed at $15.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Xenon Pharmaceuticals (XENE) at Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!