Jefferies Starts DTE Energy (DTE) at Buy
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on DTE Energy (NYSE: DTE) with a Buy rating and a price target of $102.00.
Analyst Anthony Crowdell commented, "DTE boasts a premier set of utility and midstream assets with an attractive platform of growth. Unlike other utilities that are struggling for rate base growth, DTE has a significant pipeline of distribution and generation opportunities in one of the best regulatory jurisdictions. Even though 20% of earnings are from non-utility businesses, we believe the contracted nature of these assets deserves a regulated valuation and initiate DTE at Buy."
Shares of DTE Energy closed at $90.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NetEase (NTES) PT Raised To $305 At Goldman Sachs, Maintains Buy
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Himax Technologies (HIMX) to Neutral
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Morgan Stanley (MS) to $49; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!