Jefferies Starts Brookdale Senior Living (BKD) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Jefferies initiates coverage on Brookdale Senior Living (NYSE: BKD) with a Buy rating and a price target of $40.00.
Analyst Brian Tanquilut |said, "We are initiating coverage on BKD with a Buy rating and a $40PT. Our positive thesis is driven by our view that BKD's pending acquisition of Emeritus, once completed, will yield better-than-expected synergies and incremental equity value as the combined entity puts up healthy growth and exerts its market power. We also like BKD given very favorable senior housing sector dynamics that we believe will drive accelerated top line growth in the coming years."
Shares of Brookdale Senior Living closed at $33.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Increases Estimates on A.O. Smith (AOS) - PT to $111
- Leerink Partners Remains Bullish on Acadia Healthcare (ACHC); CMA Extends Acquisition Assesment Deadline Through Nov
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price target on Tractor Supply (TSCO) to $80; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!