Jefferies Starts Brookdale Senior Living (BKD) at Buy
- Nike (NKE), Chairman Phil Knight Announce Governance Transactions; Mark Parker Recommended as Successor
- Market Wrap: Greece Set to Default on IMF Payment; Consumer Confidence Gains in June; Nike Plans for Knight Succession
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/30: (TLOG) (AVAV) (AINV) Higher; (BLDP) (CAMP) Lower (more...)
- Willis Group (WSH), Towers Watson (TW) Enter ~$18B Merger Agreement
- UPDATE: Greece Said to Request Two-Year Bailout Program From ESM (GREK) (NBG)
Jefferies initiates coverage on Brookdale Senior Living (NYSE: BKD) with a Buy rating and a price target of $40.00.
Analyst Brian Tanquilut |said, "We are initiating coverage on BKD with a Buy rating and a $40PT. Our positive thesis is driven by our view that BKD's pending acquisition of Emeritus, once completed, will yield better-than-expected synergies and incremental equity value as the combined entity puts up healthy growth and exerts its market power. We also like BKD given very favorable senior housing sector dynamics that we believe will drive accelerated top line growth in the coming years."
Shares of Brookdale Senior Living closed at $33.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Starts Dillard's Inc. (DDS) at Hold
- Pacific Crest Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Sector Weight
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Starts Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!