Jefferies Starts Brookdale Senior Living (BKD) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
Jefferies initiates coverage on Brookdale Senior Living (NYSE: BKD) with a Buy rating and a price target of $40.00.
Analyst Brian Tanquilut |said, "We are initiating coverage on BKD with a Buy rating and a $40PT. Our positive thesis is driven by our view that BKD's pending acquisition of Emeritus, once completed, will yield better-than-expected synergies and incremental equity value as the combined entity puts up healthy growth and exerts its market power. We also like BKD given very favorable senior housing sector dynamics that we believe will drive accelerated top line growth in the coming years."
Shares of Brookdale Senior Living closed at $33.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunTrust Downgrades Walgreen (WAG) to Neutral
- Health Net (HNT) Still Cheapest Way to Play Medicaid, Jefferies Says; PT to $65
- Northland Capital Markets Starts Intermolecular (IMI) at Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!