Jefferies Starts Brookdale Senior Living (BKD) at Buy
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
Jefferies initiates coverage on Brookdale Senior Living (NYSE: BKD) with a Buy rating and a price target of $40.00.
Analyst Brian Tanquilut |said, "We are initiating coverage on BKD with a Buy rating and a $40PT. Our positive thesis is driven by our view that BKD's pending acquisition of Emeritus, once completed, will yield better-than-expected synergies and incremental equity value as the combined entity puts up healthy growth and exerts its market power. We also like BKD given very favorable senior housing sector dynamics that we believe will drive accelerated top line growth in the coming years."
Shares of Brookdale Senior Living closed at $33.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Topeka Capital Starts Vantiv (VNTV) at Buy
- Jefferies Expects Expect Shareholder Friendliness from Broadcom (BRCM) at Upcoming Analyst Day
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Downgrades Louisiana-Pacific Corp (LPX) to Underperform; Analyst Notes Lofty Valuation and Depressed OSB Prices
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!