Jefferies Starts Brookdale Senior Living (BKD) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Halliburton (HAL), Baker Hughes (BHI) Said to Plan Calling Off $28B Merger Agreement
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
Jefferies initiates coverage on Brookdale Senior Living (NYSE: BKD) with a Buy rating and a price target of $40.00.
Analyst Brian Tanquilut |said, "We are initiating coverage on BKD with a Buy rating and a $40PT. Our positive thesis is driven by our view that BKD's pending acquisition of Emeritus, once completed, will yield better-than-expected synergies and incremental equity value as the combined entity puts up healthy growth and exerts its market power. We also like BKD given very favorable senior housing sector dynamics that we believe will drive accelerated top line growth in the coming years."
Shares of Brookdale Senior Living closed at $33.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Added to Jefferies' Franchise Pick; PT to $130
- Maxim Group Downgrades Gilead Sciences (GILD) to Hold
- O'Reilly Automotive (ORLY) PT Raised at Sterne Agee CRT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!