Jefferies Starts Brookdale Senior Living (BKD) at Buy
- Market Wrap: Factory Orders Lag in April; Macy's Pressed on Real Estate Options; U.S. Auto Sales Outpace in May
- Greece Submits Surprise Bailout Plan Ahead of Creditors' Finalized Proposal (FXE) (UUP)
- Guess? (GES) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c
- Exclusive: Nokia's (NOK) Auction for HERE Maps Ending Soon
- Ligand Pharma (LGND) Updates on Viking Therapeutics IPO; Boosts Q2, FY15 EPS Outlook
Jefferies initiates coverage on Brookdale Senior Living (NYSE: BKD) with a Buy rating and a price target of $40.00.
Analyst Brian Tanquilut |said, "We are initiating coverage on BKD with a Buy rating and a $40PT. Our positive thesis is driven by our view that BKD's pending acquisition of Emeritus, once completed, will yield better-than-expected synergies and incremental equity value as the combined entity puts up healthy growth and exerts its market power. We also like BKD given very favorable senior housing sector dynamics that we believe will drive accelerated top line growth in the coming years."
Shares of Brookdale Senior Living closed at $33.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Starts HTG Molecular Diagnostics (HTGM) at Buy
- Summit Research Downgrades Qunar (QUNR) to Hold
- Canaccord Genuity Raises Price Target on TTM Technologies (TTMI) Following Viasystems Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!