Jefferies Starts BorgWarner (BWA) at Buy
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on BorgWarner (NYSE: BWA) with a Buy rating and a price target of $43.00.
Analyst David Kelley commented, "We believe BWA remains a propulsion leader driven by rising penetration of internal combustion, the likely dominant global powertrain through 2025. We believe new technology acquisition & category mix shift position BWA for hybrid/electric vehicle penetration. While turbocharger growth likely decelerates (31% of sales), we forecast above production volume while current valuation (15-25% discount from historic levels) provides a favorable risk/reward entry."
Shares of BorgWarner closed at $34.46 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Iberia Capital Starts Earthstone Energy (ESTE) at Outperform
- Deutsche Bank Starts Mettler-Toledo (MTD) at Hold
- Deutsche Bank Starts VWR Corp. (VWR) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!