Jefferies Starts Berry Plastics Group (BERY) at Buy
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on Berry Plastics Group (NYSE: BERY) with a Buy rating and a price target of $52.00.
Analyst Philip Ng commented, "We are initiating coverage on BERY with a Buy, driven by the strong FCF (10% FCF yield), and as it de-levers and returns cash back to shareholders, it should narrow the discount to peers, and it could be up 41% as it re-rates. With BERY buying 80% more resin following Avintiv & AEP, coupled with significant resin capacity coming online, the increased buying power should drive margins higher, and the synergies from AEP should surprise to the upside."
Shares of Berry Plastics Group closed at $44.12 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Downgrades Berry Plastics Group (BERY) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Hold
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on PDC Energy (PDCE) to $81; Reiterates Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!