Jefferies Starts At Home Group (HOME) at Buy
- Futures flat as earnings season gathers pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on At Home Group (NYSE: HOME) with a Buy rating and a price target of $20.00.
Analyst Daniel Binder commented, "We are upbeat on the At Home growth story and believe it has an opportunity to profitably expand its base from 115 to 600 over time, growing at a high-teens unit CAGR. Thus far, management has executed its low cost, low-price value strategy well. With its unit growth should come increased scale, improved sourcing and fixed cost leverage. Sourcing gains should enable the company to reinvest in its value proposition and in turn gain market share."
Shares of At Home Group closed at $16.08 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) Q4 Estimates, PT Raised At Jefferies
- Kite Pharma (KITE): FDA Likely To Evaluate ZUMA-1 In Two Cohorts - Jefferies
- Biogen (BIIB): Spinraza Opportunity Limited By Insurer - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!