Jefferies Starts Arctic Cat (ACAT) at Buy
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on Arctic Cat (NASDAQ: ACAT) with a Buy rating and a price target of $19.00.
Analyst Trevor Young commented, "ACAT (BUY, PT $19) has an opportunity to accelerate its turnaround/share gains amid new product launches and recalls plaguing peers. ACAT's stock is down ~75% over the last ~3 years as recalls, FX and margin declines have weighed. New management is early in its turnaround and multi-year product refresh, but ongoing recalls at PII position ACAT to accelerate share gains, particularly in SBS/ATV, to which it is underexposed. CAD headwinds abating and positive unit growth should help GM expansion; regaining its historical average could help ACAT achieve positive EPS, but management has to execute. A pending strategic partnership could be a meaningful near-term catalyst. ACAT also screens as an acquisition/go private target (EV/sales ~0.4x, below-peer margins, minimal leverage). We are +3% and +2% ahead of consensus FY17/18 revenue and +20% (~$5m) ahead on FY18 EBITDA."
Shares of Arctic Cat closed at $14.41 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Fortive (FTV) at Perform
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) to Neutral Amid Takeover
- Jefferies Starts Palo Alto Networks (PANW) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!