Jefferies Starts Arctic Cat (ACAT) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on Arctic Cat (NASDAQ: ACAT) with a Buy rating and a price target of $19.00.
Analyst Trevor Young commented, "ACAT (BUY, PT $19) has an opportunity to accelerate its turnaround/share gains amid new product launches and recalls plaguing peers. ACAT's stock is down ~75% over the last ~3 years as recalls, FX and margin declines have weighed. New management is early in its turnaround and multi-year product refresh, but ongoing recalls at PII position ACAT to accelerate share gains, particularly in SBS/ATV, to which it is underexposed. CAD headwinds abating and positive unit growth should help GM expansion; regaining its historical average could help ACAT achieve positive EPS, but management has to execute. A pending strategic partnership could be a meaningful near-term catalyst. ACAT also screens as an acquisition/go private target (EV/sales ~0.4x, below-peer margins, minimal leverage). We are +3% and +2% ahead of consensus FY17/18 revenue and +20% (~$5m) ahead on FY18 EBITDA."
Shares of Arctic Cat closed at $14.41 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Crown Holdings (CCK) Following 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!