Jefferies Starts Apptio (APTI) at Buy
- Wall St. reverses course as discretionary, industrials weigh
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on recent IPO Apptio (NASDAQ: APTI) with a Buy rating and a price target of $29.00.
Analyst John DiFucci commented, "Initiating on APTI at Buy and $29 PT. We believe APTI’s unique data management platform, intuitive, SaaS-based application suite, and attractive value proposition to IT organizations positions it to successfully penetrate the logical Technology Business Management (TBM) market, where others have found it difficult to navigate in the past. The resulting future cash flow generation yields an intrinsic value well in excess of the current stock price."
Shares of Apptio closed at $20.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Texas Instruments (TXN) Following 3Q Report
- H.C. Wainwright Starts Ohr Pharmaceutical (OHRP) at Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Planet Fitness (PLNT) Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!