Jefferies Starts Apptio (APTI) at Buy
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on recent IPO Apptio (NASDAQ: APTI) with a Buy rating and a price target of $29.00.
Analyst John DiFucci commented, "Initiating on APTI at Buy and $29 PT. We believe APTI’s unique data management platform, intuitive, SaaS-based application suite, and attractive value proposition to IT organizations positions it to successfully penetrate the logical Technology Business Management (TBM) market, where others have found it difficult to navigate in the past. The resulting future cash flow generation yields an intrinsic value well in excess of the current stock price."
Shares of Apptio closed at $20.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Following 3Q
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Wex, Inc. (WEX) Following 3Q Report
- Stifel Upgrades Hub Group (HUBG) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!