Jefferies Starts Anheuser-Busch InBev (BUD) at Buy
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on Anheuser-Busch InBev (NYSE: BUD) with a Buy rating and EUR 130 price target.
Analyst Edward Mundy commented, "We initiate coverage with a BUY. Our 12 month PT EUR 130 is predicated on the realisation of USD 3bn cost saves on the SABMiller deal vs guidance 1.4bn. In our long range outlook we think a share price of EUR 180-200 is justified (by 2022) through delivery on the 2020 Dream Incentive Plan. Key steps are 1) over-delivery on SABMiller cost saves 2) driving sustainable med-term revenue growth +6% 3) further value accretive M&A (over 10% accretive to EPS) "
Shares of Anheuser-Busch InBev closed at $124.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Starts Anheuser-Busch InBev (BUD) at Overweight
- DA Davidson Downgrades Inventure Foods (SNAK) to Neutral, Predicts Company Won't Exist In Current Form Come June 2017
- JMP Securities Starts Silver Spring Networks (SSNI) at Market Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!