Jefferies Starts Anheuser-Busch InBev (BUD) at Buy
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on Anheuser-Busch InBev (NYSE: BUD) with a Buy rating and EUR 130 price target.
Analyst Edward Mundy commented, "We initiate coverage with a BUY. Our 12 month PT EUR 130 is predicated on the realisation of USD 3bn cost saves on the SABMiller deal vs guidance 1.4bn. In our long range outlook we think a share price of EUR 180-200 is justified (by 2022) through delivery on the 2020 Dream Incentive Plan. Key steps are 1) over-delivery on SABMiller cost saves 2) driving sustainable med-term revenue growth +6% 3) further value accretive M&A (over 10% accretive to EPS) "
Shares of Anheuser-Busch InBev closed at $124.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- Wells Fargo Starts Steven Madden (SHOO) at Market Perform
- Wells Fargo Starts Skechers USA (SKX) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!