Jefferies Starts Amira Nature Foods Ltd. (ANFI) at Buy
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on Amira Nature Foods Ltd. (NYSE: ANFI) with a Buy rating and a price target of $13.00.
Analyst Akshay Jagdale commented, "ANFI is a basmati/specialty rice company that is poised to benefit from doubling of the Asian middle class & corresponding trade-up to premium basmati rice. A discredited short campaign combined with a temporary oversupply of basmati rice hurt ANFI’s FY16 results. In recent months, export demand has accelerated & basmati prices have stabilized, creating an especially attractive entry point for LT investors. We are initiating coverage with a Buy rating & $13 PT."
Shares of Amira Nature Foods Ltd. closed at $7.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on GTx, Inc. (GTXI) to $7 Following Enobosarm Trial Results
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!