Jefferies Starts Amira Nature Foods Ltd. (ANFI) at Buy
- Wall Street climbs in wake of first presidential face-off
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Tempur Sealy (TPX) Updates on Outlook; Sees Q3 Sales Below Prior Expectations
- Galectin (GALT) Reports Exploratory Phase 2a Pilot Trial of GR-MD-02 in Nash Misses Primary Biomarker Endpoint; Announces $1.5M Private Placement
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/27: (SEED) (GALE) (CTAS) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (NKE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on Amira Nature Foods Ltd. (NYSE: ANFI) with a Buy rating and a price target of $13.00.
Analyst Akshay Jagdale commented, "ANFI is a basmati/specialty rice company that is poised to benefit from doubling of the Asian middle class & corresponding trade-up to premium basmati rice. A discredited short campaign combined with a temporary oversupply of basmati rice hurt ANFI’s FY16 results. In recent months, export demand has accelerated & basmati prices have stabilized, creating an especially attractive entry point for LT investors. We are initiating coverage with a Buy rating & $13 PT."
Shares of Amira Nature Foods Ltd. closed at $7.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Pattern Energy Group (PEGI) at Neutral
- Stifel Upgrades Francesca's Holdings (FRAN) to Buy
- Nomura Securities Assumes Amazon.com (AMZN) at Buy, $950 PT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!