Jefferies Starts Amira Nature Foods Ltd. (ANFI) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on Amira Nature Foods Ltd. (NYSE: ANFI) with a Buy rating and a price target of $13.00.
Analyst Akshay Jagdale commented, "ANFI is a basmati/specialty rice company that is poised to benefit from doubling of the Asian middle class & corresponding trade-up to premium basmati rice. A discredited short campaign combined with a temporary oversupply of basmati rice hurt ANFI’s FY16 results. In recent months, export demand has accelerated & basmati prices have stabilized, creating an especially attractive entry point for LT investors. We are initiating coverage with a Buy rating & $13 PT."
Shares of Amira Nature Foods Ltd. closed at $7.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Global Blood Therapeutics' (GBT) GBT440 Has Potential for Peak Sales of $2.7B, Says Wells Fargo; Analyst Initiates Coverage at 'Outperform'
- UPDATE: Brean Capital Assumes Nektar Therapeutics (NKTR) at Buy
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Starts Marathon Oil (MRO) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!