Jefferies Starts Altria (MO) at Hold
- Wall Street drops as investors brace for presidential debate
- Disney (DIS) Working with Adviser on Potential Twitter (TWTR) Bid - Bloomberg
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- Kite Pharma (KITE) Announces Positive Topline Data from KTE-C19 ZUMA-1 Study in Aggressive NHL
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/26: (KITE) (SNX) (ARRY) Higher; (SXL) (NAT) (RICE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on Altria (NYSE: MO) with a Hold rating and a price target of $70.00.
Analyst Owen Bennett commented, "We initiate coverage on Altria with a Hold, a target price of $70 and see 12 month TSR of c16%. We expect Marlboro share pressures to hold back EBIT development over the next 18 months. Although a heightened buyback with SAB cash and accretion from the holding in a larger ABI should mean earnings remain robust and limit de-rating risk, we believe multiple progression could be limited from here."
Shares of Altria closed at $62.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Host Hotels (HST) at Neutral
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts ClubCorp Holdings (MYCC) at Neutral
- UPDATE: Diebold (DBD) Raised to 'Overweight' at JPMorgan on Valuation; Pull-Back Tied to 'Forced Selling', Says Analsyt
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!