Jefferies Starts Altria (MO) at Hold
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on Altria (NYSE: MO) with a Hold rating and a price target of $70.00.
Analyst Owen Bennett commented, "We initiate coverage on Altria with a Hold, a target price of $70 and see 12 month TSR of c16%. We expect Marlboro share pressures to hold back EBIT development over the next 18 months. Although a heightened buyback with SAB cash and accretion from the holding in a larger ABI should mean earnings remain robust and limit de-rating risk, we believe multiple progression could be limited from here."
Shares of Altria closed at $62.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Upgrades Colfax Corporation (CFX) to Outperform
- Goldman Sachs Comments On Bank Of America (BAC) Q4 Report, Keeps On Conviction Buy List
- JMP Securities Starts Silver Spring Networks (SSNI) at Market Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!