Jefferies Starts Altria (MO) at Hold
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on Altria (NYSE: MO) with a Hold rating and a price target of $70.00.
Analyst Owen Bennett commented, "We initiate coverage on Altria with a Hold, a target price of $70 and see 12 month TSR of c16%. We expect Marlboro share pressures to hold back EBIT development over the next 18 months. Although a heightened buyback with SAB cash and accretion from the holding in a larger ABI should mean earnings remain robust and limit de-rating risk, we believe multiple progression could be limited from here."
Shares of Altria closed at $62.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Prudential Financial (PRU) Garners Spot on Goldman Sachs's Conviction Buy List
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades KapStone (KS) and Packaging Corp (PKG) to Buy
- Jefferies Starts Medgenics (MDGN) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!