Jefferies Starts AC Immune SA (ACIU) at Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on AC Immune SA (NASDAQ: ACIU) with a Buy rating and a price target of $25.00.
Analyst Peter Welford commented, "ACIU may have the broadest Alzheimer's pipeline in biotech, with active & passive therapies targeting both amyloid beta and tau. Crenezumab underpins our NPVs, partnered with Genentech in Phase III with data 2020E. Sentiment towards ACIU may shift on LLY's competing anti-Abeta solanezumab news around YE. ACIU has three other Phase Ib-IIa products for a pipeline providing a multitude of catalysts by 2018E. We are initiating with a Buy rating and $25/share PT."
Shares of AC Immune SA closed at $14.43 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Safe Bulkers (SB) at Hold
- UPDATE: Benchmark Starts Cross Country Healthcare (CCRN) at Buy
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!