Jefferies Slashes PT, Estimates on Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG)
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Andy Barish reiterated his Underperform rating and cut the price target on Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE: CMG) to $300.00 (from $330.00) following weak results.
Barish commented, "3Q results miss across all metrics. SSS still -20%ish in October before CMG laps last year food-safety issues. Since promo/food giveaways not really working, significant changes afoot to drive better '17. Guide points to high s-d sss and $10 EPS, but we can't get there. Estimates down this year and next and Price Target goes to $300 (from $330)."
The firm cut FY 2016 EPS from $2.85 to $1.51 and FY 2017 EPS from $9.42 to $8.01.
Shares of Chipotle Mexican Grill closed at $405.67 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!