Jefferies Slashes PT, Estimates on Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG)
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst Andy Barish reiterated his Underperform rating and cut the price target on Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE: CMG) to $300.00 (from $330.00) following weak results.
Barish commented, "3Q results miss across all metrics. SSS still -20%ish in October before CMG laps last year food-safety issues. Since promo/food giveaways not really working, significant changes afoot to drive better '17. Guide points to high s-d sss and $10 EPS, but we can't get there. Estimates down this year and next and Price Target goes to $300 (from $330)."
The firm cut FY 2016 EPS from $2.85 to $1.51 and FY 2017 EPS from $9.42 to $8.01.
Shares of Chipotle Mexican Grill closed at $405.67 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) to Buy; Sees Upside Continuing
- Western Digital (WDC): Raising PT After Analyst Day - Baird
- Western Digital (WDC) PT Raised to $100 at Brean Capital on Way to $120
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!