Jefferies Slashes PT, Estimates on Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG)
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Andy Barish reiterated his Underperform rating and cut the price target on Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE: CMG) to $300.00 (from $330.00) following weak results.
Barish commented, "3Q results miss across all metrics. SSS still -20%ish in October before CMG laps last year food-safety issues. Since promo/food giveaways not really working, significant changes afoot to drive better '17. Guide points to high s-d sss and $10 EPS, but we can't get there. Estimates down this year and next and Price Target goes to $300 (from $330)."
The firm cut FY 2016 EPS from $2.85 to $1.51 and FY 2017 EPS from $9.42 to $8.01.
Shares of Chipotle Mexican Grill closed at $405.67 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Pure Storage, Inc. (PSTG) Following 3Q; Reiterates Hold
- ULTA Salon (ULTA) PT Raised to $290 at Stifel But Remains Sidelined
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!