Jefferies Sees Achievable Path to $1B+ in AOI for Live Nation (LYV); PT to $33
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst John Janedis reiterated a Buy rating and bumped his price target on Live Nation Entertainment (NYSE: LYV) to $33.00 (from $32.00) saying they see an achievable path to $1B+ in AOI.
Janedis commented, "LYV recently laid out a path to generate $1B+ (JEF '16E: $645M) in AOI. While no explicit timeline was set, we believe LYV can reach $1B+ in <5 yrs, implying an acceleration of AOI growth into the low-DD vs. HSD over the past 5. We explore each opp. in more detail & believe LYV's core businesses have a multiyear secular growth tailwind / defensible moat."
Shares of Live Nation Entertainment closed at $27.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- UBS Raises Price Target on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) to $29
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!