Jefferies Sees Achievable Path to $1B+ in AOI for Live Nation (LYV); PT to $33
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst John Janedis reiterated a Buy rating and bumped his price target on Live Nation Entertainment (NYSE: LYV) to $33.00 (from $32.00) saying they see an achievable path to $1B+ in AOI.
Janedis commented, "LYV recently laid out a path to generate $1B+ (JEF '16E: $645M) in AOI. While no explicit timeline was set, we believe LYV can reach $1B+ in <5 yrs, implying an acceleration of AOI growth into the low-DD vs. HSD over the past 5. We explore each opp. in more detail & believe LYV's core businesses have a multiyear secular growth tailwind / defensible moat."
Shares of Live Nation Entertainment closed at $27.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Google's (GOOGL) PT Raised to $1,000 at BMO Capital
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!