Jefferies Says Upside to Seagate (STX) CY17 Estimates is Likely; PT to $38
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst James Kisner reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on Seagate Technology (NASDAQ: STX) to $38.00 (from $32.00) after hosting an investor meetings at the Jefferies Semiconductors, Hardware & Communications Infrastructure Summit in Chicago with Seagate CFO Dave Morton.
Kisner said discussion with the company suggests improving competitive dynamics in the HDD industry.
"We believe upside to our CY17 estimates is increasingly likely; we are therefore raising our Price Target on STX shares," the analyst said.
Shares of Seagate Technology closed at $33.92 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on American Airlines (AAL) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- Microsoft (MSFT): Still Grossly Overvalued - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!