Jefferies Says Upside to Seagate (STX) CY17 Estimates is Likely; PT to $38
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst James Kisner reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on Seagate Technology (NASDAQ: STX) to $38.00 (from $32.00) after hosting an investor meetings at the Jefferies Semiconductors, Hardware & Communications Infrastructure Summit in Chicago with Seagate CFO Dave Morton.
Kisner said discussion with the company suggests improving competitive dynamics in the HDD industry.
"We believe upside to our CY17 estimates is increasingly likely; we are therefore raising our Price Target on STX shares," the analyst said.
Shares of Seagate Technology closed at $33.92 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Hold
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!