Jefferies Says Upside to Seagate (STX) CY17 Estimates is Likely; PT to $38
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst James Kisner reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on Seagate Technology (NASDAQ: STX) to $38.00 (from $32.00) after hosting an investor meetings at the Jefferies Semiconductors, Hardware & Communications Infrastructure Summit in Chicago with Seagate CFO Dave Morton.
Kisner said discussion with the company suggests improving competitive dynamics in the HDD industry.
"We believe upside to our CY17 estimates is increasingly likely; we are therefore raising our Price Target on STX shares," the analyst said.
Shares of Seagate Technology closed at $33.92 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Abbott (ABT) to $47; Reiterates Buy
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (RBA) to $33
- BTIG Raises Price Target on Cogent Communication (CCOI) to $50
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!