Jefferies Says Upside to Seagate (STX) CY17 Estimates is Likely; PT to $38
- Wall St. set to open lower, weighed down by GE
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst James Kisner reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on Seagate Technology (NASDAQ: STX) to $38.00 (from $32.00) after hosting an investor meetings at the Jefferies Semiconductors, Hardware & Communications Infrastructure Summit in Chicago with Seagate CFO Dave Morton.
Kisner said discussion with the company suggests improving competitive dynamics in the HDD industry.
"We believe upside to our CY17 estimates is increasingly likely; we are therefore raising our Price Target on STX shares," the analyst said.
Shares of Seagate Technology closed at $33.92 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!