Jefferies Says No Changes to Ests on Amgen (AMGN) Amid Parsabiv CRL; Affirms at 'Buy'
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies affirms Amgen (Nasdaq: AMGN) with a Buy rating and $198 price target following receipt of FDA CRL on Parsabiv.
The firm commented,
On positive Ph3 data, FDA approval of Parsabiv for treatment of secondary hyperparathyroidism was largely expected. Details of the CRL is undisclosed. While we can't accurately forecast timing of potential approval, as we've assumed a launch in 2017 (~$500M in 2022 sales vs. cons. $575M), at present we're not changing our estimates. Parsabiv represents a small part of our current valuation for Amgen (NPV of ~$2/sh on 50% probability-adjusted, ~1% of our PT of $198).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amgen (AMGN) Announces XGEVA vs. Zoledronic Acid Study Met Primary Endpoint; Secondary Endpoints Missed
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
- Axovant Sciences (AXON) Risk/Reward 'Massively Skewed to the Upside' - Baird
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!