Jefferies Says No Changes to Ests on Amgen (AMGN) Amid Parsabiv CRL; Affirms at 'Buy'
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies affirms Amgen (Nasdaq: AMGN) with a Buy rating and $198 price target following receipt of FDA CRL on Parsabiv.
The firm commented,
On positive Ph3 data, FDA approval of Parsabiv for treatment of secondary hyperparathyroidism was largely expected. Details of the CRL is undisclosed. While we can't accurately forecast timing of potential approval, as we've assumed a launch in 2017 (~$500M in 2022 sales vs. cons. $575M), at present we're not changing our estimates. Parsabiv represents a small part of our current valuation for Amgen (NPV of ~$2/sh on 50% probability-adjusted, ~1% of our PT of $198).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on NeuroDerm (NDRM) to $30 After Meeting with FDA
- Credit Suisse Downgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Underperform
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Owens Corning (OC) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!