Jefferies Says No Changes to Ests on Amgen (AMGN) Amid Parsabiv CRL; Affirms at 'Buy'
- Dollar lower, stocks flat as caution creeps in ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies affirms Amgen (Nasdaq: AMGN) with a Buy rating and $198 price target following receipt of FDA CRL on Parsabiv.
The firm commented,
On positive Ph3 data, FDA approval of Parsabiv for treatment of secondary hyperparathyroidism was largely expected. Details of the CRL is undisclosed. While we can't accurately forecast timing of potential approval, as we've assumed a launch in 2017 (~$500M in 2022 sales vs. cons. $575M), at present we're not changing our estimates. Parsabiv represents a small part of our current valuation for Amgen (NPV of ~$2/sh on 50% probability-adjusted, ~1% of our PT of $198).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- United Rentals (URI) PT Raised to $130 at Jefferies Ahead of 4Q Report
- Berenberg Upgrades National Grid (NGG) to Buy
- Mitsubishi UFJ Downgrades Anadarko Petroleum (APC) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!