Jefferies Revises Models and Price Targets on Life Science Tools, Diagnostics and Dental Companies
- Wall St. drops on bleak GE outlook; Microsoft blunts losses
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- UPDATE: AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies revised models & price targets for 5 different Tools/Diagnostics/Dental companies, including: CPHD (PT to $34 from $28), GHDX (PT to $27 from $25), LMNX, OPK, and XRAY.
Analyst Brandon Couillard commented, "We are publishing revised models & price targets for 5 various Life Science Tools, Diagnostics & Dental companies following 2Q16 earnings season, including CPHD, GHDX, OPK, LMNX & XRAY. We are also adjusting our PDCO model ahead of its 1Q17 results next week. Our top picks by sub-sector are: Tools—BIO, BRKR, DHR, VWR; Diagnostics—EXAS, QTNT; Dental—ALGN, XRAY; Tech/Special Sit—KEYS."
Shares of Cepheid closed at $36.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!