Jefferies Revises Models and Price Targets on Life Science Tools, Diagnostics and Dental Companies
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies revised models & price targets for 5 different Tools/Diagnostics/Dental companies, including: CPHD (PT to $34 from $28), GHDX (PT to $27 from $25), LMNX, OPK, and XRAY.
Analyst Brandon Couillard commented, "We are publishing revised models & price targets for 5 various Life Science Tools, Diagnostics & Dental companies following 2Q16 earnings season, including CPHD, GHDX, OPK, LMNX & XRAY. We are also adjusting our PDCO model ahead of its 1Q17 results next week. Our top picks by sub-sector are: Tools—BIO, BRKR, DHR, VWR; Diagnostics—EXAS, QTNT; Dental—ALGN, XRAY; Tech/Special Sit—KEYS."
Shares of Cepheid closed at $36.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Hartford Financial (HIG) to $55
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!