Jefferies Revises Models and Price Targets on Life Science Tools, Diagnostics and Dental Companies
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies revised models & price targets for 5 different Tools/Diagnostics/Dental companies, including: CPHD (PT to $34 from $28), GHDX (PT to $27 from $25), LMNX, OPK, and XRAY.
Analyst Brandon Couillard commented, "We are publishing revised models & price targets for 5 various Life Science Tools, Diagnostics & Dental companies following 2Q16 earnings season, including CPHD, GHDX, OPK, LMNX & XRAY. We are also adjusting our PDCO model ahead of its 1Q17 results next week. Our top picks by sub-sector are: Tools—BIO, BRKR, DHR, VWR; Diagnostics—EXAS, QTNT; Dental—ALGN, XRAY; Tech/Special Sit—KEYS."
Shares of Cepheid closed at $36.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $120 at Aegis Capital Following Solid 4Q
- PacWest Bancorp (PACW) PT Raised to $60.50 at FIG Partners Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!