Jefferies Resumes Sequenom (SQNM) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Jefferies resumes coverage on Sequenom (NASDAQ: SQNM) with a Buy rating and a price target of $5.00 (from $4.50).
Analyst Brandon Couillard said, "Our revised revenue and EPS forecasts reflect the effects of SQNM’s recent divestiture of its Biosciences unit, as well as expectations for a profitability & cash flow inflection in 4Q14."
The firm lifted FY 2014 EPS from ($0.75) to ($0.31).
Shares of Sequenom closed at $3.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
- Dougherty & Co Starts Quality Systems (QSII) at Neutral
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!