Jefferies Resumes Sequenom (SQNM) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
Jefferies resumes coverage on Sequenom (NASDAQ: SQNM) with a Buy rating and a price target of $5.00 (from $4.50).
Analyst Brandon Couillard said, "Our revised revenue and EPS forecasts reflect the effects of SQNM’s recent divestiture of its Biosciences unit, as well as expectations for a profitability & cash flow inflection in 4Q14."
The firm lifted FY 2014 EPS from ($0.75) to ($0.31).
Shares of Sequenom closed at $3.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Copart (CPRT) Reports Bang-Up Q3 Beat as Collision Growth Drives Volumes - Jefferies
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Product Expansions Key to Topping $1B In Rev - Needham & Company
- Morgan Stanley Remains Sidelined on Ulta Salon (ULTA) - PT to $230
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!