Jefferies Resumes Sequenom (SQNM) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
- Yen posts biggest weekly gain since 2008, stocks slip
Jefferies resumes coverage on Sequenom (NASDAQ: SQNM) with a Buy rating and a price target of $5.00 (from $4.50).
Analyst Brandon Couillard said, "Our revised revenue and EPS forecasts reflect the effects of SQNM’s recent divestiture of its Biosciences unit, as well as expectations for a profitability & cash flow inflection in 4Q14."
The firm lifted FY 2014 EPS from ($0.75) to ($0.31).
Shares of Sequenom closed at $3.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amazon (AMZN) PT Raised to $865 at Jefferies
- Amazon (AMZN) PT Raised to $880 at Credit Suisse
- Altria (MO) PT Lifted to $66 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!