Jefferies Resumes Sequenom (SQNM) at Buy
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Kraft Heinz Co (KHC) Announces Completion of Merger; Updates on Next Steps; Announces Dividend
Jefferies resumes coverage on Sequenom (NASDAQ: SQNM) with a Buy rating and a price target of $5.00 (from $4.50).
Analyst Brandon Couillard said, "Our revised revenue and EPS forecasts reflect the effects of SQNM’s recent divestiture of its Biosciences unit, as well as expectations for a profitability & cash flow inflection in 4Q14."
The firm lifted FY 2014 EPS from ($0.75) to ($0.31).
Shares of Sequenom closed at $3.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Star Bulk Carriers (SBLK) Following 1Q15 Results
- UPDATE: Benchmark Starts AMC Entertainment (AMC) at Buy
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Thompson Creek Metals (TC) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!