Jefferies Resumes BioScrip (BIOS) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies resumes coverage on BioScrip (NASDAQ: BIOS) with a Buy rating and a price target of $2.50.
Analyst Brian Tanquilut commented, "We were surprised by BIOS's disappointing Q3 and the resulting guidance cut, and recognize that it further dents the company's already-weak credibility with investors. That said, we believe the issues were solely associated with BIOS's old regime and that new mgmt. has already put in place measures to significantly reduce costs and drive targeted growth in core therapies."
Shares of BioScrip closed at $2.61 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts HubSpot Inc (HUBS) at Outperform
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Paylocity Holding (PCTY) at Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!