Jefferies Resumes BioScrip (BIOS) at Buy
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies resumes coverage on BioScrip (NASDAQ: BIOS) with a Buy rating and a price target of $2.50.
Analyst Brian Tanquilut commented, "We were surprised by BIOS's disappointing Q3 and the resulting guidance cut, and recognize that it further dents the company's already-weak credibility with investors. That said, we believe the issues were solely associated with BIOS's old regime and that new mgmt. has already put in place measures to significantly reduce costs and drive targeted growth in core therapies."
Shares of BioScrip closed at $2.61 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) Q4 Estimates, PT Raised At Jefferies
- Biogen (BIIB): Spinraza Opportunity Limited By Insurer - Jefferies
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Columbia Property Trust (CXP) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!