Jefferies Remains Sidelined on Shutterfly (SFLY) - PT to $52
- Wall Street rally continues as laggards advance
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies maintained a Hold rating on Shutterfly Inc. (NASDAQ: SFLY), and cut the price target to $52.00 (from $55.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. During 3Q SFLY completed two major steps in the integration of SFLY 3.0 including launching its all new mobile app and migrating its high use customers onto its photo management platform. Net revenue was $187MM vs.$184MM at the midpoint of guidance.
Analyst Brian Fitzgerald commented, "SFLY reported a nice 3Q in a seasonally slow Q. Core SFLY continues to grow double digits and SBS beat our/Street expectations. Focus turns to execution during the peak 4Q where SFLY generates ~50% of its annual revenue. A loyal customer base and vertical integration differentiates SFLY from peers."
Shares of Shutterfly Inc. closed at $42.07 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!