Jefferies Remains Sidelined on PNC Financial Services (PNC) - PT to $94
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on PNC Financial Services (NYSE: PNC), and raised the price target to $94.00 (from $88.00), after hosting meetings with management. The new target reflects both the higher EPS estimate and a slight upward tilt in the implied P/E multiple to 12.5x.
Analyst Ken Usdin commented, "We hosted meetings with PNC CFO Rob Reilly. After a multi-year infrastructure upgrade, PNC is looking to the next stages of company growth, with a focus on digital transformation, consumer loan expansion, new market penetration, and tight cost control. These initiatives will take time to show in financials, but they could help put a floor in estimates and should serve PNC well longer-term. We raise '17 EPS to $7.50 on better cost control and PT to $94."
Shares of PNC Financial closed at $89.41 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- IBM (IBM): Closer Look Shows The - Jefferies
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Simon Property Group (SPG) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!