Jefferies Remains Sidelined on PNC Financial Services (PNC) - PT to $94
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on PNC Financial Services (NYSE: PNC), and raised the price target to $94.00 (from $88.00), after hosting meetings with management. The new target reflects both the higher EPS estimate and a slight upward tilt in the implied P/E multiple to 12.5x.
Analyst Ken Usdin commented, "We hosted meetings with PNC CFO Rob Reilly. After a multi-year infrastructure upgrade, PNC is looking to the next stages of company growth, with a focus on digital transformation, consumer loan expansion, new market penetration, and tight cost control. These initiatives will take time to show in financials, but they could help put a floor in estimates and should serve PNC well longer-term. We raise '17 EPS to $7.50 on better cost control and PT to $94."
Shares of PNC Financial closed at $89.41 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Packaging Corp. (PKG) to $93; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!