Jefferies Remains Sidelined on Noodles & Company (NDLS) Following 2Q - PT to $7
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Hold rating on Noodles & Company (NASDAQ: NDLS), and cut the price target to $7.00 (from $8.50), following the company's 2Q earnings report. New store performance represents the most significant headwind facing the company, as new stores volumes are only 80% of the system avg, (vs previous levels of 85-90%). Management aims to re-focus on operations in these new stores and to cut unit growth, with a strict focus on only taking the best available sites that have reasonable lease terms.
Analyst Andy Barish commented, "As preannounced, SSS -1%, as Co was impacted by broader industry spending slowdown, as well as Co-specific challenges in several key markets. The oper. turnaround flips to a new chapter under interim CEO Dave Boennighausen, with renewed focus on cost controls, refining the operating model & narrowing the investment focus on the most productive markets. As expected, ’16 guides down, but mgmt offered a refreshing outlook on ’17 with a notable cut to unit growth."
Shares of Noodles & Co. closed at $7.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!