Jefferies Remains Sidelined on Noodles & Company (NDLS) Following 2Q - PT to $7
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends flat; Microsoft rallies, healthcare falls
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Hold rating on Noodles & Company (NASDAQ: NDLS), and cut the price target to $7.00 (from $8.50), following the company's 2Q earnings report. New store performance represents the most significant headwind facing the company, as new stores volumes are only 80% of the system avg, (vs previous levels of 85-90%). Management aims to re-focus on operations in these new stores and to cut unit growth, with a strict focus on only taking the best available sites that have reasonable lease terms.
Analyst Andy Barish commented, "As preannounced, SSS -1%, as Co was impacted by broader industry spending slowdown, as well as Co-specific challenges in several key markets. The oper. turnaround flips to a new chapter under interim CEO Dave Boennighausen, with renewed focus on cost controls, refining the operating model & narrowing the investment focus on the most productive markets. As expected, ’16 guides down, but mgmt offered a refreshing outlook on ’17 with a notable cut to unit growth."
Shares of Noodles & Co. closed at $7.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Crown Holdings (CCK) Following 3Q
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!