Jefferies Remains Sidelined on Noodles & Company (NDLS) Following 2Q - PT to $7
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- Twitter (TWTR) Engagement Appear to be Improving and MAUs are Solid - Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies maintained a Hold rating on Noodles & Company (NASDAQ: NDLS), and cut the price target to $7.00 (from $8.50), following the company's 2Q earnings report. New store performance represents the most significant headwind facing the company, as new stores volumes are only 80% of the system avg, (vs previous levels of 85-90%). Management aims to re-focus on operations in these new stores and to cut unit growth, with a strict focus on only taking the best available sites that have reasonable lease terms.
Analyst Andy Barish commented, "As preannounced, SSS -1%, as Co was impacted by broader industry spending slowdown, as well as Co-specific challenges in several key markets. The oper. turnaround flips to a new chapter under interim CEO Dave Boennighausen, with renewed focus on cost controls, refining the operating model & narrowing the investment focus on the most productive markets. As expected, ’16 guides down, but mgmt offered a refreshing outlook on ’17 with a notable cut to unit growth."
Shares of Noodles & Co. closed at $7.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Following 2Q EPS Beat
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- KLR Group Raises Price Target on Approach Resources (AREX) Following Announced Equity Transactions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!