Jefferies Remains Sidelined on Noodles & Company (NDLS) - PT to $5
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Hold rating on Noodles & Company (NASDAQ: NDLS), and cut the price target to $5.00 (from $7.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. While management is cautiously optimistic that trends are starting to improve as a result of recent culinary and operational initiatives, they cautioned that during 4Q they will be lapping significant discounting actions taken last year.
Analyst Andy Barish commented, "3Q essentially inline with low expectations & SSS improving slightly into Oct (but still neg); however, guide reduced again, as a small portion of its system is significantly underperforming and weighing heavily on revs & profits. Addressing this is a top priority and the team expects to move relatively quickly with closures & potential refranchisings. Meanwhile, NDLS is also finalizing an amendment to its credit facility to allow additional flexibility."
Shares of Noodles & Co. closed at $4.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on GTx, Inc. (GTXI) to $7 Following Enobosarm Trial Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!