Jefferies Remains Sidelined on Noodles & Company (NDLS) - PT to $5
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies maintained a Hold rating on Noodles & Company (NASDAQ: NDLS), and cut the price target to $5.00 (from $7.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. While management is cautiously optimistic that trends are starting to improve as a result of recent culinary and operational initiatives, they cautioned that during 4Q they will be lapping significant discounting actions taken last year.
Analyst Andy Barish commented, "3Q essentially inline with low expectations & SSS improving slightly into Oct (but still neg); however, guide reduced again, as a small portion of its system is significantly underperforming and weighing heavily on revs & profits. Addressing this is a top priority and the team expects to move relatively quickly with closures & potential refranchisings. Meanwhile, NDLS is also finalizing an amendment to its credit facility to allow additional flexibility."
Shares of Noodles & Co. closed at $4.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Pure Storage, Inc. (PSTG) Following 3Q; Reiterates Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!