Jefferies Remains Sidelined on Noodles & Company (NDLS) - PT to $5
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Hold rating on Noodles & Company (NASDAQ: NDLS), and cut the price target to $5.00 (from $7.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. While management is cautiously optimistic that trends are starting to improve as a result of recent culinary and operational initiatives, they cautioned that during 4Q they will be lapping significant discounting actions taken last year.
Analyst Andy Barish commented, "3Q essentially inline with low expectations & SSS improving slightly into Oct (but still neg); however, guide reduced again, as a small portion of its system is significantly underperforming and weighing heavily on revs & profits. Addressing this is a top priority and the team expects to move relatively quickly with closures & potential refranchisings. Meanwhile, NDLS is also finalizing an amendment to its credit facility to allow additional flexibility."
Shares of Noodles & Co. closed at $4.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust (PEI) to Hold
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!