Jefferies Remains Sidelined on NetApp (NTAP) Following Analyst Meeting
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on NetApp (NASDAQ: NTAP), and raised the price target to $34.00 (from $29.00), following an analyst meeting. NetApp noted it had reach #2 in market share in the AllFlash Array market. Like last year, CEO George Kurian gave a impassioned pitch that NetApp is "laser focused" on what it does well and that it is positioned to win in the market place.
Analyst James Kisner commented, "NetApp held an analyst meeting at its annual customer meeting in Las Vegas, Insights 2016. Management sounded upbeat and proud of recent accomplishments (#2 Flash vendor, fastest growing SAN vendor) and the Data Fabric strategy seems to be progressing well. At this point we don't find the valuation particularly compelling and are inclined to look for another entry point."
Shares of NetApp closed at $35.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Underperform
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Western Digital (WDC) PT Raised to $100 at Brean Capital on Way to $120
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!