Jefferies Remains Sidelined on NetApp (NTAP) Following Analyst Meeting
- Stocks flat as earnings roll in, Comcast drags Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on NetApp (NASDAQ: NTAP), and raised the price target to $34.00 (from $29.00), following an analyst meeting. NetApp noted it had reach #2 in market share in the AllFlash Array market. Like last year, CEO George Kurian gave a impassioned pitch that NetApp is "laser focused" on what it does well and that it is positioned to win in the market place.
Analyst James Kisner commented, "NetApp held an analyst meeting at its annual customer meeting in Las Vegas, Insights 2016. Management sounded upbeat and proud of recent accomplishments (#2 Flash vendor, fastest growing SAN vendor) and the Data Fabric strategy seems to be progressing well. At this point we don't find the valuation particularly compelling and are inclined to look for another entry point."
Shares of NetApp closed at $35.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Texas Instruments (TXN) Following 3Q Report
- Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY): Looking Ahead To Expedition - Jefferies
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Coca Cola (KO) to $46 Following 3Q; Reaffirmed Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!