Jefferies Remains Sidelined on NetApp (NTAP) Following Analyst Meeting
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on NetApp (NASDAQ: NTAP), and raised the price target to $34.00 (from $29.00), following an analyst meeting. NetApp noted it had reach #2 in market share in the AllFlash Array market. Like last year, CEO George Kurian gave a impassioned pitch that NetApp is "laser focused" on what it does well and that it is positioned to win in the market place.
Analyst James Kisner commented, "NetApp held an analyst meeting at its annual customer meeting in Las Vegas, Insights 2016. Management sounded upbeat and proud of recent accomplishments (#2 Flash vendor, fastest growing SAN vendor) and the Data Fabric strategy seems to be progressing well. At this point we don't find the valuation particularly compelling and are inclined to look for another entry point."
Shares of NetApp closed at $35.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Flowserve Corp. (FLS) to Buy
- Hilliard Lyons Upgrades BB&T Capital (BBT) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!