Jefferies Remains Sidelined on Nabors Industries (NBR) Following 2Q
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on Nabors Industries (NYSE: NBR), and raised the price target to $10.00 (from $9.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report.
Analyst Brad Handler commented, "We believe NBR's international platform should yield healthy return opportunities over the long term and that NBR is well positioned competitively. We have more concern about NBR's NAM exposure as we see high capital intensity requirements to be competitive in what is looming as a commoditized AC market. High debt also weighs on valuation. Tweak PT up to $10; maintain Hold."
Shares of Nabors closed at $9.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA); Reiterates Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Coca Cola (KO) to $46 Following 3Q; Reaffirmed Guidance
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!