Jefferies Remains Sidelined on Myriad Genetics (MYGN) Following 4Q
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Hold rating on Myriad Genetics (NASDAQ: MYGN), and cut the price target to $20.00 (from $34.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report. The company's weaker 4Q16 experience (-7%) and initial FY17 outlook for the HC segment (-7%) suggest pricing and share losses are likely the new normal as the market migrates to lower-cost alternatives.
Analyst Brandon Couillard commented, "We are publishing our updated MYGN model following the 4Q earnings report & lowering our FY17/18 EPS forecasts by ~35%. Our revised $20 PT (from $34) implies a -2% NOPAT CAGR over the next decade, reflecting accelerating ASP/ share pressures in its flagship hereditary cancer franchise."
Shares of Myriad Genetics closed at $19.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!