Jefferies Remains Sidelined on Myriad Genetics (MYGN) Following 4Q
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Hold rating on Myriad Genetics (NASDAQ: MYGN), and cut the price target to $20.00 (from $34.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report. The company's weaker 4Q16 experience (-7%) and initial FY17 outlook for the HC segment (-7%) suggest pricing and share losses are likely the new normal as the market migrates to lower-cost alternatives.
Analyst Brandon Couillard commented, "We are publishing our updated MYGN model following the 4Q earnings report & lowering our FY17/18 EPS forecasts by ~35%. Our revised $20 PT (from $34) implies a -2% NOPAT CAGR over the next decade, reflecting accelerating ASP/ share pressures in its flagship hereditary cancer franchise."
Shares of Myriad Genetics closed at $19.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!