Jefferies Remains Sidelined on Myriad Genetics (MYGN) Following 4Q
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall Street, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (CXRX) (CERC) Higher; (SGY) (MBRX) (STS) Lower
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies maintained a Hold rating on Myriad Genetics (NASDAQ: MYGN), and cut the price target to $20.00 (from $34.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report. The company's weaker 4Q16 experience (-7%) and initial FY17 outlook for the HC segment (-7%) suggest pricing and share losses are likely the new normal as the market migrates to lower-cost alternatives.
Analyst Brandon Couillard commented, "We are publishing our updated MYGN model following the 4Q earnings report & lowering our FY17/18 EPS forecasts by ~35%. Our revised $20 PT (from $34) implies a -2% NOPAT CAGR over the next decade, reflecting accelerating ASP/ share pressures in its flagship hereditary cancer franchise."
Shares of Myriad Genetics closed at $19.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!