Jefferies Remains Sidelined on Myriad Genetics (MYGN) Following 4Q
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Hold rating on Myriad Genetics (NASDAQ: MYGN), and cut the price target to $20.00 (from $34.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report. The company's weaker 4Q16 experience (-7%) and initial FY17 outlook for the HC segment (-7%) suggest pricing and share losses are likely the new normal as the market migrates to lower-cost alternatives.
Analyst Brandon Couillard commented, "We are publishing our updated MYGN model following the 4Q earnings report & lowering our FY17/18 EPS forecasts by ~35%. Our revised $20 PT (from $34) implies a -2% NOPAT CAGR over the next decade, reflecting accelerating ASP/ share pressures in its flagship hereditary cancer franchise."
Shares of Myriad Genetics closed at $19.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Beat
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- Western Digital (WDC): Takeaways From Analyst Day, Raising PT - Susquehanna
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!