Jefferies Remains Sidelined on FMSA Holdings Inc. (FMSA) - PT to $8.50
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Hold rating on Fairmount Santrol Holdings (NYSE: FMSA), and cut the price target to $8.50 (from $10.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Jefferies raised 2017E EPS estimates by $0.10 to ($0.15) but lowered 2018E EPS by $0.05 to $0.40.
Analyst Brad Handler commented, "FMSA grew raw sand volumes faster than all of its public peers but appears to be running out of spare capacity at its flagship Wedron, IL facility. Looking at its other idled facilities, we note an apparently sharp step up in cost/ton due to unfavorable mine and/or logistics position. While recovery in coated products (including PropelSSP) may help, we see looming market-share/profitability challenges in at least 1H17. We cut PT to $8.50; maintain HOLD rating."
Shares of Fairmount Santrol Holdings closed at $7.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- KLR Group Raises Price Target on PDC Energy (PDCE) to $90
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Teleflex (TFX) Ahead of Vascular Solutions (VASC) Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!