Jefferies Remains Sidelined on FMSA Holdings Inc. (FMSA) - PT to $8.50
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Hold rating on Fairmount Santrol Holdings (NYSE: FMSA), and cut the price target to $8.50 (from $10.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Jefferies raised 2017E EPS estimates by $0.10 to ($0.15) but lowered 2018E EPS by $0.05 to $0.40.
Analyst Brad Handler commented, "FMSA grew raw sand volumes faster than all of its public peers but appears to be running out of spare capacity at its flagship Wedron, IL facility. Looking at its other idled facilities, we note an apparently sharp step up in cost/ton due to unfavorable mine and/or logistics position. While recovery in coated products (including PropelSSP) may help, we see looming market-share/profitability challenges in at least 1H17. We cut PT to $8.50; maintain HOLD rating."
Shares of Fairmount Santrol Holdings closed at $7.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!