Jefferies Remains Sidelined on FMSA Holdings Inc. (FMSA) - PT to $8.50
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies maintained a Hold rating on Fairmount Santrol Holdings (NYSE: FMSA), and cut the price target to $8.50 (from $10.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Jefferies raised 2017E EPS estimates by $0.10 to ($0.15) but lowered 2018E EPS by $0.05 to $0.40.
Analyst Brad Handler commented, "FMSA grew raw sand volumes faster than all of its public peers but appears to be running out of spare capacity at its flagship Wedron, IL facility. Looking at its other idled facilities, we note an apparently sharp step up in cost/ton due to unfavorable mine and/or logistics position. While recovery in coated products (including PropelSSP) may help, we see looming market-share/profitability challenges in at least 1H17. We cut PT to $8.50; maintain HOLD rating."
Shares of Fairmount Santrol Holdings closed at $7.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on CarMax (KMX) to $72 Ahead of 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!