Jefferies Remains Sidelined on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Ahead of 1Q - PT to $137
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on Casey's General Stores (NASDAQ: CASY), and raised the price target to $137.00 (from $113.00), ahead of the company's 1Q earnings report. Jefferies updated full year estimates to account for 1Q RIN strength and YTD fuel margins that have exceeded expectations.
Christopher Mandeville commented, "We raise F17 ests. on higher RIN and fuel margin assumptions, but remain cautious on the near-term given our work that shows 1Q prep food comps, the key sentiment driver in our view, will miss expectations (we est. 8.6% vs. 9.7% cons.). While fans of the name longer term, we see risk to CASY's peak multiple if a shortfall is realized and would await a valuation pullback before possibly becoming more constructive."
Shares of Casey's General Stores closed at $134.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Pure Storage, Inc. (PSTG) Following 3Q; Reiterates Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!