Jefferies Remains Sidelined on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Ahead of 1Q - PT to $137
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on Casey's General Stores (NASDAQ: CASY), and raised the price target to $137.00 (from $113.00), ahead of the company's 1Q earnings report. Jefferies updated full year estimates to account for 1Q RIN strength and YTD fuel margins that have exceeded expectations.
Christopher Mandeville commented, "We raise F17 ests. on higher RIN and fuel margin assumptions, but remain cautious on the near-term given our work that shows 1Q prep food comps, the key sentiment driver in our view, will miss expectations (we est. 8.6% vs. 9.7% cons.). While fans of the name longer term, we see risk to CASY's peak multiple if a shortfall is realized and would await a valuation pullback before possibly becoming more constructive."
Shares of Casey's General Stores closed at $134.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Nordstrom (JWN) to Outperform
- Mizuho Securities Reiterates Buy on Noble Midstream Partners LP (NBLX) - PT to $47
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Verisk Analytics (VRSK) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!