Jefferies Remains Sidelined After Meeting with C.R. Bard Inc. (BCR)
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating and $237.00 price target on C.R. Bard, Inc. (NYSE: BCR) after visiting with management. Overall trends have not shown any evidence suggesting a significant increase in underlying procedure volumes that could account for the recent surge in growth at Bard. On the profitability side, GMs look to increase as mix is more than offsetting any price pressure. Also, Gore royalties are now ranging at $35- $40mn per quarter, which amounts to approximately $1.20 in EPS contribution.
Analyst Raj Denhoy commented, "We visited BCR at their NJ campus. Key takes: 1) New products and category dominance, not volume increases, driving results; 2) Lutonix well positioned despite competition; 3) PICCs a long tail opportunity, particularly in EMs; 4) Capital allocation focused on minimizing Gore sunset; 5) Growth outlook stable with upside to margins. The Bard formula continues to deliver above peer results, which seems poised to continue into 2017."
Shares of C.R. Bard, Inc. closed at $229.91 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW): Slower? Yes But For Longer - Jefferies
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on NeuroDerm (NDRM) to $42
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!