Jefferies Remains Sidelined After Meeting with C.R. Bard Inc. (BCR)
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating and $237.00 price target on C.R. Bard, Inc. (NYSE: BCR) after visiting with management. Overall trends have not shown any evidence suggesting a significant increase in underlying procedure volumes that could account for the recent surge in growth at Bard. On the profitability side, GMs look to increase as mix is more than offsetting any price pressure. Also, Gore royalties are now ranging at $35- $40mn per quarter, which amounts to approximately $1.20 in EPS contribution.
Analyst Raj Denhoy commented, "We visited BCR at their NJ campus. Key takes: 1) New products and category dominance, not volume increases, driving results; 2) Lutonix well positioned despite competition; 3) PICCs a long tail opportunity, particularly in EMs; 4) Capital allocation focused on minimizing Gore sunset; 5) Growth outlook stable with upside to margins. The Bard formula continues to deliver above peer results, which seems poised to continue into 2017."
Shares of C.R. Bard, Inc. closed at $229.91 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perrigo Co. (PRGO): Cutting Estimates After Management Meeting - Jefferies
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Upgrades Williams Partners LP (WPZ) to Outperform
- Perrigo Co. (PRGO) PT Lowered to $70 at Jefferies After Meeting with Management
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!