Jefferies Remains Bullish on UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Following Conference Call
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating and $168.00 price target on UnitedHealth Group (NYSE: UNH) following the company's 3Q earnings conference call.
Analyst David Windley commented, "CEO Hemsley's supportive comments of 2017 consensus on the 3Q16 earnings call foreshadowed a positive outlook. Considering that management has used that forum to talk down forward year expectations, we thought guidance bracketing consensus would be positive. That the midpoint of '17 guidance is 3% above '17 consensus and 18% up from '16 sets up a positive day tomorrow and positive start to '17."
Shares of UnitedHealth Group closed at $152.11 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Instinet On Pandora (P) Preannouncement : "We Remain In Wait-And-See Mode"
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Netflix (NFLX) to Hold
- Wunderlich Securities Starts Flowers Foods (FLo) at Buy, Says Long-Term Growth Story Is Intact
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!