Jefferies Remains Bullish on Superior Energy Services (SPN) - PT to $20
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on Superior Energy Services (NYSE: SPN), and cut the price target to $20.00 (from $22.00). SPN investment thesis leading into 3Q16 earnings was heavily built on US Land recovery potential. Half of SPN's current revenues come from U.S. Land, which together with growth in International land market affords good leverage to cyclical recovery in 2017+.
Analyst Brad Handler commented, "SPN's 3Q16 reminded investors about it's significant offshore/GOM exposure with high decremental margins, but with the stock down 16% from its pre-3Q16 value, we think it creates a good entry point as investor expectations reset. SPN can benefit in 2017 as it lowers costs in Completion Tools, resumes high-margin subsea P&A work and ramps up frac utilization. Lower PT to $20, maintain BUY."
Shares of Superior Energy Services closed at $15.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Following Analyst Day
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!