Jefferies Remains Bullish on Superior Energy Services (SPN) - PT to $20
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on Superior Energy Services (NYSE: SPN), and cut the price target to $20.00 (from $22.00). SPN investment thesis leading into 3Q16 earnings was heavily built on US Land recovery potential. Half of SPN's current revenues come from U.S. Land, which together with growth in International land market affords good leverage to cyclical recovery in 2017+.
Analyst Brad Handler commented, "SPN's 3Q16 reminded investors about it's significant offshore/GOM exposure with high decremental margins, but with the stock down 16% from its pre-3Q16 value, we think it creates a good entry point as investor expectations reset. SPN can benefit in 2017 as it lowers costs in Completion Tools, resumes high-margin subsea P&A work and ramps up frac utilization. Lower PT to $20, maintain BUY."
Shares of Superior Energy Services closed at $15.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Emerge Energy Services LP (EMES) to Buy
- ADTRAN (ADTN) PT Raised to $27.50 at MKM Partners Following Strong 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!