Jefferies Remains Bullish on Santander Consumer USA (SC) Ahead of Trust Data
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating and $15.00 price target on Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc. (NYSE: SC) ahead of the company's September trust data.
Analyst John Hecht commented, "SC reports September trust data on Monday, October 17th. Our expectation is for modest seasonal reversion in DQs and NCOs. In the SDART trusts, we forecast total DQs of 14.9% versus August's 14.7% while NCOs tick higher to 9.5% from 8.6%. Our quarterly 3Q16 estimate anticipates a similar reversion QoQ in NCOs (3Q16E NCOs of 9.4% vs 3Q15 of 7.8%). As a note, our 2Q16 analysis of trust data suggests credit upside (although the company has yet to fully report 2Q)."
Shares of Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc. closed at $12.46 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IBM (IBM): Closer Look Shows The - Jefferies
- Polaris Industries (PII) PT Raised to $85 at Stifel Ahead of 4Q Report
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY): Opdivo/Yervoy Optionality Removed - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!