Jefferies Remains Bullish on Santander Consumer USA (SC) Ahead of Trust Data
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall St. slips on earnings; Apple results due
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- Panera Bread (PNRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Raises Outlook
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating and $15.00 price target on Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc. (NYSE: SC) ahead of the company's September trust data.
Analyst John Hecht commented, "SC reports September trust data on Monday, October 17th. Our expectation is for modest seasonal reversion in DQs and NCOs. In the SDART trusts, we forecast total DQs of 14.9% versus August's 14.7% while NCOs tick higher to 9.5% from 8.6%. Our quarterly 3Q16 estimate anticipates a similar reversion QoQ in NCOs (3Q16E NCOs of 9.4% vs 3Q15 of 7.8%). As a note, our 2Q16 analysis of trust data suggests credit upside (although the company has yet to fully report 2Q)."
Shares of Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc. closed at $12.46 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Rambus (RMBS) Following 3Q Report
- UPDATE: CommVault Systems (CVLT) PT to $62 at Mizuho Following Strong Q2
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!