Jefferies Remains Bullish on Magellan Health (MGLN) Following NDR
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating and $78.00 price target on Magellan Health Services (NASDAQ: MGLN) after spending time with management. MGLN's 3Q beat and raise helped alleviate concerns of the steeper than usual 2H earnings ramp. MGLN is expected to issues formal 2017 guidance in a week and Jefferies believes that a $315mm EBITDA projection is conservative.
Analyst David Styblo commented, "We reiterate our Buy rating following an NDR with CEO Barry Smith. Meetings increased visibility on several topics including the pipeline, client retention, and ACA risk. Our projections are conservative and don't include upside from Virginia MLTSS, which would add ~10 points of revenue growth. Despite this month's share price surge, we think MGLN is still undervalued (~20% upside) per our SOTP on Chart 1."
Shares of Magellan Health Services closed at $65.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Instinet On Pandora (P) Preannouncement : "We Remain In Wait-And-See Mode"
- Bank of America (BAC) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Raises 1st-Half Buyback Plan to $4.3B
- Jefferies Reiterates Buy on Monster Beverage (MNST) Folowing Analyst Day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!