Jefferies Remains Bullish on HCA Holdings (HCA); Reiterates $94 Price Target
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating and $94.00 price target on HCA Holdings (NYSE: HCA). Jefferies believes that shares will gradually move higher as investors' preference for high quality names persists. Management's high stock ownership aligns them with investors, and HCA has consistently demonstrated its ability to execute strategically while generating shareholder value.
Analyst Brian Tanquilut commented, "Our positive view on HCA is driven by our belief that the stock will gradually move higher as investors' preference for high quality names persists. HCA's valuation at 10.4x FY17 P/E and 6.8x EV/EBITDA is compelling, especially given the company's strong FCF and relatively stable growth outlook. We also expect continued capital deployment (buybacks and potentially a dividend) to provide incremental momentum to the stock."
Shares of HCA Holdings closed at $74.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IBM (IBM): Closer Look Shows The - Jefferies
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!