Jefferies Remains Bullish on HCA Holdings (HCA); Reiterates $94 Price Target
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating and $94.00 price target on HCA Holdings (NYSE: HCA). Jefferies believes that shares will gradually move higher as investors' preference for high quality names persists. Management's high stock ownership aligns them with investors, and HCA has consistently demonstrated its ability to execute strategically while generating shareholder value.
Analyst Brian Tanquilut commented, "Our positive view on HCA is driven by our belief that the stock will gradually move higher as investors' preference for high quality names persists. HCA's valuation at 10.4x FY17 P/E and 6.8x EV/EBITDA is compelling, especially given the company's strong FCF and relatively stable growth outlook. We also expect continued capital deployment (buybacks and potentially a dividend) to provide incremental momentum to the stock."
Shares of HCA Holdings closed at $74.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on GTx, Inc. (GTXI) to $7 Following Enobosarm Trial Results
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!