Jefferies Remains Bullish on Church & Dwight (CHD) After Meeting with Management
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating and $116.00 price target on Church & Dwight Co. Inc. (NYSE: CHD) after meeting with management.
Analyst Kevin Grundy commented, "We continue to recommend CHD's shares following upbeat mgmt. meetings at the co.'s headquarters in Ewing, NJ. Mgmt. sounded positive on underlying trends following a very strong 1H16 (5.4% org sales, ex-SPD), while characterizing the M&A pipeline as "healthy". We believe CHD remains a core holding with high EPS visibility, the best "M&A optionality" in the group, and attractive valuation at 21.7x EV/ULFCF (5% disc. to peers). Reit. Buy, $116 PT."
Shares of Church & Dwight Co. Inc. closed at $100.07 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Dollar General (DG) Following 3Q
- Karyopharm Therapeutics (KPTI):Selinexor At ASH Could Drive Upside - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!