Jefferies Remains Bullish as Fox Factory Holding (FOXF) Announces Recall; Viewed as Buying Opportunity
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating and $26.00 price target on Fox Factory Holding (NASDAQ: FOXF) following the company's announced a voluntary recall of all MY16 and certain MY17 FLOAT X2 rear bike shocks. Jefferies expects the stock to have a negative reaction to the recall. However, some would view this as a potential buying opportunity as the recall appears to be an isolated incident.
Analyst Trevor Young commented, "After market close this afternoon, Fox announced a voluntary recall of all MY16 and certain MY17 FLOAT X2 rear bike shocks due to a potential failure hazard. The recall was filed with the CPSC; the scope of the voluntary recall and remedial plan are not yet known. This appears to be an isolated incident and we view potential weakness tomorrow as an opportunity to buy the stock."
Shares of Fox Factory Holding closed at $22.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
- Alkermes (ALKS) PT Raised to $70 at Jefferies
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!