Jefferies Remains Bullish as Fox Factory Holding (FOXF) Announces Recall; Viewed as Buying Opportunity
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump takes office
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating and $26.00 price target on Fox Factory Holding (NASDAQ: FOXF) following the company's announced a voluntary recall of all MY16 and certain MY17 FLOAT X2 rear bike shocks. Jefferies expects the stock to have a negative reaction to the recall. However, some would view this as a potential buying opportunity as the recall appears to be an isolated incident.
Analyst Trevor Young commented, "After market close this afternoon, Fox announced a voluntary recall of all MY16 and certain MY17 FLOAT X2 rear bike shocks due to a potential failure hazard. The recall was filed with the CPSC; the scope of the voluntary recall and remedial plan are not yet known. This appears to be an isolated incident and we view potential weakness tomorrow as an opportunity to buy the stock."
Shares of Fox Factory Holding closed at $22.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IBM (IBM): Closer Look Shows The - Jefferies
- Carter's (CRI) PT Lowered to $105 at Oppenheimer; Reiterates Outperform
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Simon Property Group (SPG) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!