Jefferies Remains Bullish as Ford Motor (F) Announces Launch of Driverless Vehicle by 2021
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies maintained an Underperform rating and $10.00 price target on Ford Motor (NYSE: F) following the company's announcement that it plans to launch a fully autonomous vehicle by 2021.
Analyst Philippe Houchois commented, "Ford announced the launch by 2021 of a fully autonomous vehicle designed for commercial ride-sharing applications, which we view as an interesting initiative to position Ford in what is likely to become a new volume segment and also possibly try to pre-empt the emergence of private label vehicles."
Shares of Ford closed at $12.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Entergy (ETR) to $72 Following Announced PPA Termination
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!