Jefferies Remains Bullish as Ford Motor (F) Announces Launch of Driverless Vehicle by 2021
- Wall St. opens higher as M&A activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies maintained an Underperform rating and $10.00 price target on Ford Motor (NYSE: F) following the company's announcement that it plans to launch a fully autonomous vehicle by 2021.
Analyst Philippe Houchois commented, "Ford announced the launch by 2021 of a fully autonomous vehicle designed for commercial ride-sharing applications, which we view as an interesting initiative to position Ford in what is likely to become a new volume segment and also possibly try to pre-empt the emergence of private label vehicles."
Shares of Ford closed at $12.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on FMC Technologies (FTI) After Adjusting Estimates
- Susquehanna Cuts Price Target on KLA-Tencor (KLAC) Following Strong 1Q
- Cempra (CEMP): Preview Of Upcoming Catalyst - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!